From the born of Internet, web browser is the most commonly used software in the Web World, There have a great variety of web browsers on the internet, the most important web browsers include Internet Explorer, FireFox, Opera, Maxthon, Netscape, Google Chrome and Safari, then which is fastest web browser? There are a thousand Hamlets in a thousand people's eyes, because Internet content is always changing, the web pages load times may get different timings when you run these tests.
For Windows platform, Internet Explorer is most popular web browser, but for many people, Internet Explorer is too strong and too big, it will become slower and slower, there have too many plug-ins and spams launched with Internet Explorer, it will become hard to use and slow very much. Program can use the newest IE8 core, it is a vast improvement over old version, especially in performance.
Fastest Web Browser
Fastest Web Browser is one tab browser, it allow you to view multiple web pages in the same browser without the need to open a new browser session. Each tab functions like a Browser window to display distinct content, but you can switch back and forth between tabs without opening more Browser windows, tabbed browsing lets you view many different websites at one time.
- Fast - quickly browse and launch;
- Small - standalone program, no installation need, can run from Flash Disk (only 820KB);
- Tabs browser - browse multiple web pages in the same browser;
- Free - one completely freeware;
- Easy to use - no need install;
- Support all Windows versions (98/XP/2000/2003/Vista/7);
- Program can run a 64-bit version of Windows;
- Windows 7 compatibility;
- 100% Clean, no spyware or adware